Thanks for choosing FOCONEC as your supplier!
FOCONEC Technologies delivers a full range of fiber optic cable assemblies, panels, splitters, Cabling Accessories, our warranty will be as follows:
|Products||Practical Life||Warranty Period|
|Fiber Cables||/||1 Year|
|Fiber Panels||20 Year||5 Year|
|Fiber Splitters||10 Years||1 Year|
|MTP/MPO Cassettes||2 Years||6 Months|
|WDM||10-20 years||1 Year|
|Transceivers||5-10 Years||1 Year|
|Media Converters||3 Years||1 Year|
The limited warranty is provided by the QINGDAO FOCONEC TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD., described below (“FOCONEC”), to you as the original purchaser of fiber optic products that are identified on FOCONEC’s invoice listing the original purchase ( the “Product”).
IMPORTANT: FOCONEC is not responsible for damage to its standard fiber optic Product caused by abuse or neglect, improper installation, storage, maintenance, use. Any of the aforementioned actions shall make this warranty null and void and shall relieve FOCONEC from any further responsibility hereunder.
- FOCONEC warrants its standard fiber optic cables, panels, splitters, WDMs, accessories manufactured to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of time specified from date of shipment, unless stated otherwise in a specific separate published warranty.
- If any standard fiber optic connectivity or cabling product is found to have defects in material or workmanship the purchaser should notify FOCONEC promptly.
- FOCONEC, at its sole discretion, will determine whether the Product is defective, with consideration the overall performance of the Product.
- FOCONEC shall refund you the purchase price of the Product, repair or replace the Product found to be defective, and return said products, prepaid.
- FOCONEC shall not be liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages in any claim action, suit or preceding arising under this warranty or any other part of the agreement of sale between FOCONEC and the purchaser, nor shall there be any liability hereunder for labor claims, loss of profits or goodwill, repairs or other expenses incidental to replacement.
- The foregoing warranty is in lieu of all other representations and warranties expressed or implied, written or oral, including warranties of merchantability or fitness of the goods for a particular purpose, unless an exception is offered in writing by an officer of FOCONEC, or separately published warranty is cited for specific product groups.