- General Details
- Order Guide
FOCOCNEC supplies GJS-DS204 Vertical Splice Closure 96 core, which features a dome structure.
By using 12/24 fiber splice trays, it is suitable to hold 96 fiber splices of bunchy cables maximumly.
This 96 core vertical splice closure has 4 heat shrink sealed cable inlet/outlet ports.
As a fiber cable joint box, this vertical fiber optic splice enclosure is widely used to protect fusion splices of 2 fiber cables or as branch applications for cables of bundle or ribbon fiber cables.
We use high-strength PC engineering plastic for fiber optic splice closures, therefore, it is suitable for use in harsh environments, and for aerial, duct, or buried applications.
- vertically mount 96 core dome fiber optic splice closure
- 4 cable entry ports, sealed by heat shrinkable tubes
- 24 splice trays assembled
- Reach up to 96 fiber splices of trunk cables, 288 fibers for bunchy cables
- PC material used
- long-lasting sealing gasket, excellent resealing performance
- IP68 waterproof
- Reasonable design, easy to open and seal, no special tools required
- Temperature ranges from -40℃ to +65℃
- Aerial, Pipeline, underground, hand-holes
|Product||Dome Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Mechanical Seal|
|Capacity of FOSC||Bunchy: 96 cores Ribbon: max 288 cores|
|Cable Inlets/Outlets Ports||4 pieces|
|Suitable Cable Diameters||Φ8～Φ16 mm|
|Assembling Methods||Aerial, Pipeline, Underground, hand-holes|
|Enclosure Dimension||440 x φ190 mm|
|Housing Material||PC (Polycarbonate)|
|Number of inlet/outlet ports||4 ports|
|Diameter of Cables||Φ7 ~ Φ16 mm|
|Fiber Splice Tray||24 fiber, 4 pcs|
|Splice Capacity||96 fibers|
|Weight||1900g ~ 2100g /pcs|
|Number of Packing||10 pcs/ctn|
|Inner Carton Size||200x170x438 mm|
|Outer Carton Size||880x420x455 mm|