- General Details
Short Span Anchoring Tension Clamp consists of fiberglass reinforced plastic housing, zinc alloy wedges, and stainless steel bail.
This pole or wall mount anchor clamp is self-adjusted and appropriate for cables, in order to fix aerial self-supporting figure 8 fiber cable with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger with a 3-5mm diameter,
This small size dead-end anchor clamp features reduced dimensions, easier handling, good mechanical, and climatic resistance.
The stainless steel loop allows the installation of the tension clamp on a wall or pole with a bracket or hook. The anchoring clamp and fixing bracket/hook are available either separately or together as an assembly.
- Short span anchoring tension clamp for aerial fiber drop cables
- Widely used in FTTH networks
- Reduced size, UV resistant plastic material used
- Self-adjusting wedges, covering aerial fiber cables with 3-5mm messenger wire
- No tools required, easy to operate
- Fully assembled before shipment
- Pole or wall-mounted hooks, brackets and steel band available
|Bail Length (mm)
|Messenger Diameter (mm)
|Fig-8 fiber cable