- General Details
FOCONEC supplies FFC-SCASM SC/APC Fiber Optic Fast Connector, which is used as a field assembly connector to terminate entrance optical fiber cables, repair damaged SC/APC connectors. It offers the flexibility of optical wiring design as well as reducing the time required for fiber termination.
This SC/APC fast connector is suitable to terminate:
- 250um bare fiber
- 900um tight buffer fiber cable
- 2.0mm, 3.0mm loose tube cable
- 2.0×3.0mm flat drop cable
As a field assembly optical connector, our fast connector is a revolutionary quick assembly connector that requires no epoxy and no polishing. Its unique design of the patented mechanical splice body incorporates a factory-assembled fiber stub and a pre-polished ceramic ferrule, eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field.
- Our SC/APC Fiber Optic Fast Connector requires minimum fiber preparation tools:
- one fiber stripping tool
- one fiber cleaver
Our Fast Connectors are now available in SC, LC variants, covering single-mode, multimode fibers, and using ceramic ferrules for reliable and superior optical performance. They offer a popular solution for optical wiring, widely deployed in FTTH, LAN & CATV networks.
- Single-mode APC polished SC connector
- Factory pre-polished ferrules, low insertion loss
- 55mm or 60mm length for option
- bare fiber, tight buffer fiber, loose tube cable and flat drop cable suitable
- Field assembly, few optical fiber tools used
- Quick fiber termination, no need for epoxy & connector polishing in the field
- Tensile test complied with Telcordia GR-326-CORE
|Cable Type||3.0x2.0mm flat drop, 3.0/2.0/09mm cable|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.2dB|
|Return Loss||UPC ≥50dB; APC≥60dB||≥30dB|
|Product||Part No.||Connector Length|
|SC/APC fast connector, single mode, screw type||FFCS-SCASM-60||60mm|