- General Details
FFC-SCA-50 SC/APC Fast Connector is a pre-polished field assembly Connector with an aid, which is pulled out to finalize fiber termination, and could be re-inserted for repeated repair.
It is for optical fiber cable termination in the field, emergency repair of damaged SC/APC fiber connectors.
It has a 50mm length, giving more flexibility for on-site operation.
Our SC/APC field assembly fiber optic connector covers the following cables:
- 250um bare fiber
- 900um tight buffer fiber cable
- 2.0mm, 3.0mm loose tube cable
- 2.0×3.0mm butterfly fiber cable
With a pre-polished ferrule & a mechanical splice inside the connector body, this SC/APC quick assembly connector eliminates the need for on-site hand polishing.
It requires minimum fiber preparation tools, one fiber stripping tool, wipes, and one fiber cleaver are enough to finish this fiber optic fast connector termination.
- SC/APC polished connector with an aid, easy to use
- Good repeatability
- Shorter total connector length, suitable for tight space
- Easy pull-out aid, repeatedly used for fiber connector repair
- Low insertion loss
- Field assembly, few optical fiber tools used
- Quick fiber termination, no need for epoxy & connector polishing in the field
- Factory pre-polished ferrules, low insertion loss
|Cable Type||3.0x2.0mm flat drop, 3.0/2.0/09mm cable|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.2dB|
|Return Loss||UPC ≥50dB; APC≥60dB||≥30dB|
|Product||Fiber Type||Part No.||Connector Length|
|SC/APC fast connector, screw type, with aid||single-mode||FFC-SCA-50||50mm|
[contact-form-7 id=”3846″ title=”Contact Us”]