- General Details
FOCONEC supplies 8 Cores MPO / MTP to 4 Duplex LC Breakout Cable in OM3 or OM4 fiber, more used to connect 40G QSFP+ optical transceiver and 10G SFP+ optical transceivers.
This MPO to LC or MTP to LC breakout fiber cable is produced with a round distribution fiber trunk with a 3.0mm or 4.8mm diameter.
By adding a breakout kit on LC end, the breakout legs could be harnessed up to 0.9mm 0r 2.0mm diameter, to meet a variety of fiber connection requirements.
4 cores of this 8 core fiber patch cable are for Tx transmission, and another 4 cores for Rx receiving, two LC connectors are paired for Tx and Rx.
Our MPO / MTP to 4 duplex lc breakout cable is available in single-mode, multimode OM2 or 10 Gigabit OM3, OM4 fiber. The harnessed fanout legs could be tailored to customized length, marked by custom labels.
All MPO/MTP to LC breakout fiber cable is factory terminated, tested, and widely used to connect with optical transmitters, and receivers.
- Mini fiber trunk cable
- MTP or MPO connector available
- 8 strand fiber terminated
- Strengthened fanout by adding breakout kit
- 2.0mm or 0.9mm fanout legs.
- Paired LC connectors for easy operation
- 10 Gigabit OM3, OM4 fiber
- Customized cable, fanout length
- Serial number labeling, easy to install and manage
- 100% factory tested, complete test results available for each breakout cable
- Data Centers
- Backbone Cabling
- Local Area Network
- Various kinds of testing and self-control system
|Connector Type||Single Mode||Multi Mode|
|(APC Polish)||(PC Polish)|
|Fiber Count||8, 12, 24||8, 12, 24|
|Fiber Type||G652D, G657A1||OM1,OM2,OM3 etc.|
|Max. Insertion Loss||Elite||Standard||Elite||Standard|
|≤0.35 dB||≤0.75dB||≤0.35 dB||≤0.60dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB||NA|
|Insert-pull test||1000 times＜0.5 dB|