- General Details
FOCONEC manufactures MPO-LC single-mode cassette module 24 fibers.
This MPO-LC single-mode cassette module features 2 MPO adapters assembled at the rear and 6 LC single-mode quad adapters assembled in the front. 2 MTP to LC 12 strand single-mode OS2 fiber patch cables are accommodated in the cassette to connect front and back adapters.
By assembling fully tested single mode adapters, and fiber optic patch cables, our fiber cassettes provide improved link reliability between MPO and LC discrete connectors.
Factory assembled MPO-LC single-mode fiber cassette module allows quick installation, saving time and labor cost. It improves troubleshooting and reconfiguration during moves, adds, and changes.
We also have cassette modules with MTP connectors available.
- 24 fibers cassette module
- Standard & elite MPO/MTP connectors for option
- Single-mode OS2 9/125 fiber
- LGX standard mounting footprint, good compatibility
- A label identification system for quick identification and exact connection
- 100% test & inspection reports available for each module
- Method A polarity
- Factory terminated fiber trunk cables, and pre-assembled cassettes, ensure field installation reliability
- Plug & play, quick deployment to reduce installation time
- Datacenter infrastructure
- Enterprise building backbone
- Storage Area Network – Fiber Channel
- Emerging 40 & 100Gps Protocols
|Product Description||MM OM3||MM OM2/OM1||SM|
|MPO fiber cassette, 6 LC Duplex Adapters, 12P||MPO12F-6D3||MPO12F-6D2||MPO12F-6D1|
|MPO fiber cassette, 12 LC Duplex Adapters, 24P||MPO24F-12D3||MPO24F-12D2||MPO24F-12D1|
|MPO fiber cassette, 6 LC Quad Adapters, 24P||MPO24F-6Q3||MPO24F-6Q2||MPO24F-6Q1|
|MTP fiber cassette, 6 LC Duplex Adapters, 12P||MTP12F-6D3||MTP12F-6D2||MTP12F-6D1|
|MTP fiber cassette, 12 LC Duplex Adapters, 24P||MTP24F-12D3||MTP24F-12D2||MTP24F-12D1|
|MTP fiber cassette, 6 LC Quad Adapters, 24P||MTP24F-6Q3||MTP24F-6Q2||MTP24F-6Q1|
|MPO/MTP fiber cassette, empty||/||/||/|
MM MT Elite®
Multimode MT Ferrule
SM MT Elite®
Single-mode MT Ferrule
> 60dB (8° Angle Polish)5
> 60dB (8° Angle Polish)5
1 As tested per ANSI/EIA-455-171 Method D3
2 As tested per ANSI/EIA-455-171 Method D1
3 As tested with encircled flux launch condition on 50um fiber and 850nm per IEC 61280-4-1
4 Compliant with IEC 61755-3-31/GRADE B
5 For 48-fiber MM MTs, 72-fiber MM MTs, or 24-fiber SM MTs, performance assumes physical contact on all fibers. For these higher fiber counts, physical contact may be difficult to achieve. Please see USCONEC’s FAQs for more details.