LC OM4 Fiber Optic Pigtail, Multimode 50/125 10G, Tight Buffer Fiber
- Fiber Cable Assemblies
- Fiber Optic Pigtails
- LC OM4 Fiber Optic Pigtail, Multimode 50/125 10G, Tight Buffer Fiber
- General Details
FOCONEC produces the LC OM4 Fiber Optic Pigtail in multimode 50/125 10G laser-optimized fiber. The tight buffer cable layer is 900um, in standard rose color.
LC OM4 fiber optic pigtail is used to terminate entrance fiber cable in OM4 fiber, which has bigger bandwidth, supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 550 meters, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet up to 150 meters.
The LC connector for an OM4 fiber pigtail features housing in rose color, APC polished for better optical performance.
Except for PVC tight buffer layer, we have LSZH rated type available.
- LC fiber optic pigtail in OM4 10G fiber
- UPC polished LC connector
- Low insertion loss, high reflection loss
- 900um easy peel/strip tight buffer layer in rose color
- Customized cable lengths, labels
- Standard heather violet cable jacket
- PVC, LSZH jacket material for option
|SCU||SC/UPC||SM||SM 9/125||1M||1 meter|
|SCA||SC/APC||SBI||SM bend insensititive||2M||2 meters|
|FCU||FC/UPC||M3||MM OM3 10Gig|
|FCA||FC/APC||M4||MM OM4 10Gig|
|Attn:||Except 0.9mm tight buffer fiber pigtail, we have 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm loose tube fiber pigtails available for special requirement.|
|Connectors Types||SC, ST, FC, LC, DIN, MU ,LX.5, D4, SMA|
|Fiber Types||SM 9/125||OM1 (50/125), OM2 (62.5/125), OM3 (MM 10Gig), OM4|
|Cable Jackets||PVC, LSZH(Low Smoking Zero Halogen)|
|Repeatability||≤0.2dB 1,000 times mating cycles|
|Working Temperature||-25℃ - +75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-45℃ - +85℃|