- General Details
FOOCNEC supplies FFC-LCUSM LC field assembly fast connector to terminate fiber drop cables.
It is simply designed, easy to operate, quick fiber termination, widely used to require broken fibers with LC connectors, or terminate entrance optical fibers in FTTH, CATV, LAN system.
With a pre-polished ferrule and a mechanical splice inside the connector body, this LC/UPC fiber optic fast connector requires minimum fiber preparation tools: one fiber stripping tool, wipes, and one fiber cleaver.
- Single-mode LC UPC fast connector
- Factory pre-polished ferrules, low insertion loss
- V-groove design, precision fiber docking
- PEI material used, long-life usage
- Tight buffer fiber, loose tube cable and flat drop cable suitable
- Quick fiber termination, no need for epoxy & connector polishing in the field
|Cable Type||3.0 x 2.0 mm Drop Cable|
|Fiber Type||single mode|
|Operation Time||about 15s(exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.25dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return Loss||≤ -55dB|
|Reusable Times||>10 times|
|Tensile Strength||>5 N|
|Tighten Strength of Coating||>10 N|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability||IL ≤ 0.3dB(500 times)|
|Drop Test||IL ≤ 0.3dB(4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)|