- General Details
FOCONEC produces the LC Fiber Optic Pigtail in multimode OM4 laser-optimized fiber. The tight buffer cable layer is 900um, in standard rose color.
OM4 fiber pigtails are used to terminate entrance fiber cables in OM4 fiber, which has bigger bandwidth, supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 550 meters, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet up to 150 meters.
The LC connector for an OM4 fiber pigtail features housing in rose color, APC polished for better optical performance.
Except for PVC tight buffer layer, we have LSZH rated type available.
- Multimode OM4 LC fiber optic pigtail
- UPC polished LC connector
- Low insertion loss, high reflection loss
- 900um easy peel/strip tight buffer layer in rose color
- Customized cable lengths, labels
- Could be pre-assembled in fiber patch panels, enclosure, wall outlet boxes
- Single-mode G652D, G657A, multimode OM1, OM2, OM3 fiber available
- Local fiber transmission links
- Data centers
- CATV networks
- Various kinds of testing and self-control system
|SCU||SC/UPC||SM||SM 9/125||1M||1 meter|
|SCA||SC/APC||SBI||SM bend insensititive||2M||2 meters|
|FCU||FC/UPC||M3||MM OM3 10Gig|
|FCA||FC/APC||M4||MM OM4 10Gig|
|Attn:||Except 0.9mm tight buffer fiber pigtail, we have 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm loose tube fiber pigtails available for special requirement.|
|Connectors Types||SC, ST, FC, LC, DIN, MU ,LX.5, D4, SMA|
|Fiber Types||SM 9/125||OM1 (50/125), OM2 (62.5/125), OM3 (MM 10Gig), OM4|
|Cable Jackets||PVC, LSZH(Low Smoking Zero Halogen)|
|Repeatability||≤0.2dB 1,000 times mating cycles|
|Working Temperature||-25℃ - +75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-45℃ - +85℃|