- General Details
OTDR-H130 Handheld OTDR is a unique product mainly designed for the construction and maintenance of telecommunication and CATV networks.
As fiber optics play a more and more important role in modern telecommunication and CATV networks, the requirements for the construction, test, and maintenance of fiber optics links become more prominent. We can use OTDR-H130 OTDR in engineering construction, maintenance test, and emergency repair of all fiber-optics-related systems.
Comparing with a regular OTDR, OTDR-H130 is more compact in size and easier for field use.
OTDR-H130 has a handheld design, compact and lightweight, easy to carry.
Through the USB interface, the test data can be uploaded to the PC, to facilitate post-processing, archiving, and printing.
- Hand-held design, compact and lightweight;
- Anti-seismic, shockproof, and appropriate for field operation.
- Unique hotkey design
- Starting in 3 seconds measuring immediately
- Narrow event blind zone, a simple test of fiber patch cord
- Automatic and manual test function
- High capacity SD card
- Low-power design, optical lithium battery or AA-size alkaline batteries
- VFL (Visual Fault Location) function
- Multiple light outputs, FC as standard ST/SC optional and exchangeable
- OTDR Viewer software for data analysis
- Light alarm function, preventing the device from being damaged by the signal light
- Telecommunication construction and maintenance
- CATV construction and maintenance
- Cabling system
- Optical components production and research
- Other fiber-optics projects
|Sub-Model||Handhold OTDR-H130B||Handhold OTDR-H130C|
|Sensing Fiber||Single mode fibers|
|Dynamic Range (dB)①||28/26||32/30|
|Even Dead Zone(m) ②||＜1.8m|
|Attenuation Dead Zone②||<10m|
|Attenuation Detect Accuracy(dB/dB)||±0.05|
|Sampling Resolution(m)||0.16-5（0.16 0.32 0.64 1.28 2.56 5.08）|
|Distance Measure Accuracy(m)③||±(1m+5×0.005%×distance+sampling space)|
|Max Measuring Distance (km)||1-120Km||1-160Km|
|Data Storage||＞10000 records|
|Storage Format||.sor bellcore file|
|Screen resolution||320*240,3.5 inch.|
|Temperature||Operating Temperature 0℃-50℃|
|Storage Temperature -20℃-60℃|
|Battery life||＞10 hours|
|Matching Function Modules|
|Visible Fault Locator||Wavelength: 650nm; Farthest distance test:5Km|
|Stable light Source Module④||Wavelength(±20):The work of OTDR with wavelength|
|①The dynamic range is SNR =1 the maximum pulse width within averaging time of 3 minutes|
|②Conditions for dead zone measurement: reflection strength beleow-45dB, Event Dead Zone with 10ns pulses width measurement, Attention Dead Zone 50ns pulse width measurement.|
|③Do not include due to refraction caused by the uncertainty.|
|④Stable source and CuteOTDR sharing the same light port and Cute OTDR work wavelength consistent.|