- General Details
- Related Products
FOCONEC manufactures high-density fixed 1U Fiber Patch Panel LC 96 port, 19-inch rack-mounted, 4 adapter panels or MPO to LC or MTP to LC cassettes loaded, used to terminate, distribute fiber cables.
The RMPP-F1U4P fixed 1U fiber patch panel LC accepts 4 pieces of modular designed LC fiber adapter panels or MTP / MPO to LC fiber cassette modules, therefore, to realize 96 port optical fiber connector to connector couplings in 1 rack unit space.
This 4 slots fixed 1U fiber patch panel LC features removable rear/top panels and gives more flexibility for fiber optic cable termination, distribution, and excess cable wire storage.
Now we offer 110 style SC, LC adapter panels to realize SC to SC or LC to LC fiber connections and cable termination. All fiber adapter panels allow easy & quick insertion installation.
- 1U rack mount fiber patch panel, 19” rack or cabinet mounted
- Changeable front panels with 4 slots for HD SC/LC adapter panels
- Removable top cover, convenient for inner optical fiber splices, cable termination & management
- 4 adapter panels, 6 SC duplex or LC quad adapters loaded
- Suitable for SC 48 core, or max LC 96 core fiber terminations
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust-resistant surface finishing
- 16-gauge steel (1.5mm thickness) used and with folded edge design, stronger and robust
- Data centers, enterprise high-density fiber system
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets, etc.
- Customer premise applications to protect, storage fiber splices, terminations, and distributions
|Product||fixed fiber patch panel, 19" rack mount, 4 slot|
|Adapter Panels||SC 12 core, LC 24 core(110 style)|
|Adapter Type||SC duplex, LC quad|
|Splice Capacity||48 fibers(SC, LC), 96 core(LC only)|
SFPP-1U1P-SC48F 1U rackmount fiber panel, with SC or LC adapters, max 96 port, black powder-coated