- General Details
FOCONEC supplies Figure-8 Fiber Optic Drop Cable in single-mode fiber. It is used in the local area network to lead fiber to the home or building.
With a steel messenger wire added on the external side, this cable has a figure-8 structure and self-supported for aerial application.
The inner fibers are 900um tight buffer fibers, with aramid yarns as strengthen members. The out jacket is LSZH(Low Smoke Zero Halogen) and anti-flaming.
- Aerial figure-8 fiber optic drop cable, 2 ~ 12 cores
- Bend-insensitive G657.A1/A2 fiber, smaller installation bending radius
- Self-supporting messenger wire added, better tensile property
- Indoor-outdoor overhead installation
- Simple structure, lightweight and good practicability
- LSZH sheath in black color, environmentally friendly, UV resistance
|Number of fiber||2, 4, 6 cores|
|Fiber type||G657.A1/A2 tight buffer|
|Fiber diameter||900um tight buffer|
|Material of strength member||Kevlar yarn|
|Material of messenger wire||Steel wire|
|Diameter of messenger wire||1.2mm|
|Cable size (Height * width)||3.5 mm × 6.5mm|
|Installation Temperature range（℃）||-20+60|
|Operation and transport temperature（℃）||-40+70|
|Min Bending Radius(mm)||Long term||15D|
|Min allowable Tensile Strength(N)||Long term||500|
|Crush Load (N/100mm)||Long term||500|