Anchoring Tension Clamp, Aluminum, Small Size, High Strength
- Fiber Optic Accessories
- FTTH Fittings
- Anchoring Tension Clamp, Aluminum, Small Size, High Strength
- General Details
FOCONEC offers small size Dead End Anchoring Tension Clamp for self-supporting figure 8 fiber cable with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger.
This anchoring clamp is self-adjusted and appropriate for use with a steel messenger. It features reduced dimensions for easier handling, high mechanical, and climatic resistance.
Our anchoring dead end clamp allows easy and quick operation, securing of self-supporting fiber optic cables with 4 to 10mm diameter over short distances (max 150 meters).
The stainless steel loop allows the installation of the tension clamp on a wall or pole with a bracket or hook. During anchoring of fiber optical cable, they guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping.
This Anchoring clamp and fixing bracket/hook are available either separately or together as an assembly.
- Dead-end mounted tension clamp, anchoring clamp
- Stainless steel bail, aluminum clamp
- Fully assembled before shipment
- Suitable for self-supporting fiber cable with metal strengthen messenger
- Self-adjusting cable clamp, covering cables with 3-10mm diameter
- No tools required, easy to operate
- High strength aluminum
|Type||Bail Length (mm)||Messenger Diameter (mm)||MBL (KN)||Material||Weight (kg)||Cable Type|
|AC-F8-06||520||4-7||5.5||Alu. alloy||Zinc Alloy||0.19||Fig-8 fiber cable|
|AC-F8-08||500||5-10||8||0.34||Fig-8 fiber cable|