Blank Plug ST / FC Simplex
- Fiber Optic Accessories
- Fiber Adapter Blank Plugs
- Blank Plug ST / FC Simplex
- General Details
FOCONEC produces FABP-ST/FCSX Blank Plug to cover hole positions with no ST or FC Simplex Adapter installed on fiber panels.
Sometimes, not all ST or FC adapter positions in fiber panels immediately used but need to leave for future fiber network expansion. To ensure a tidy and professional fiber cable installation and maintenance, we need blank inserts or plugs to cover the hole positions.
This fiber optic blank plug/insert is suitable for covering ST simplex adapter or FC simplex adapter(small D type) hole positions on rack/wall mount fiber patch panels, enclosures, distribution hubs, terminal box, LIU, etc.
It is very easy to plug, and removed for further fiber optic adapter installation.
Our blanking plugs are made of PC in black color, and the customized color is available as per request.
- Plastic blank plug/insert
- Suitable for ST simplex or FC simplex optical fiber adapters/couplers
- Elastic clips on both sides, good compatibility, easy to fix and remove
- Flexible solution for tidy, professional fiber cable management
- Environmental friendly material used
- Black color, UV-resistance
- Good temperature performance
|Part Number||Adapter Type||Color||Material||Package|
|FABP-SCDX||SC duplex||Black||PP||1000 pcs/pk|
|FABP-SCSX||SC simplex||1000 pcs/pk|
|FABP-ST/FCSX||ST, FC simplex||1000 pcs/pk|