AC-D05 ADSS Cable Anchoring Clamp, dead-end grip clamp to sustaining or suspending self-supporting aerial fiber cables, wires.
- General Details
AC-D05 ADSS Cable Anchoring Clamp is a dead-end grip clamp to sustaining or suspending self-supporting aerial fiber cables, wires.
This dead-end clamp consists of self-adjusting plastic wedges, which clamp the optical fiber cables without damaging the cable jacket. It is suitable for aerial fiber cables with a range of 4mm~14mm diameters.
The stainless steel bail allows installations of the anchoring clamp on a wall or pole assembled with various anchor brackets or hooks.
As an ADSS cable anchoring tension clamp, our anchor clamp, pole/wall mounting bracket is available either separately or together as an assembly.
- An anchoring clamp mounted on the dead-end or turning point of an aerial cable line
- Suitable for self-supporting aerial and ADSS cables with 4 to 14 mm diameter
- 3 types of dead-end clamps with adjustable wedges, suitable cables with specific diameter range
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic body, excellent maximum breaking load performance
- 350mm or customized loop length
- pole or wall mounting brackets available
|Type||Loop Length(mm)||Cable size(mm)||MBL (KN)||Material||Cable Structure|
|AC-D05||350 or customized||3 - 7||5||stainless steel bail, fiberglass reinforced plastic||self-supporting round Drop cables, ADSS cables|