- General Details
FOCONEC offers FDB-P208 wall or pole mount 8 Port Fiber Optic Distribution Hub or splitter box, to terminate, and distribute fiber optic cables in FTTH, and CATV networks.
This fiber optic distribution box is suitable to assemble SC, LC, FC, or ST fiber adapters and pigtails. It fully meets the technical requirement of optical fibers and cables, such as the bending radius limits, over-length fiber storage, and the security of fiber splices.
As a fiber termination box, it realizes optical signal termination, and distribution by accommodating one steel tube type 1×8 or 2 mini steel tube type 1×4 PLC fiber optic splitter.
Our fiber optic distribution hub box is made of high strength plastic, and it is UV resistant and waterproof, suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
This fiber distribution box provides a safe, reliable, cost-effective solution for fiber to the building, home, curbs in telecommunication networks, CATV networks, data communications, and local area networks.
- Industry Standard User Interface, be made of the high impact plastic
- SC, LC, FC, ST adapters or pigtails available
- Accommodate one 1×4 or 1×8 PLC splitter
- Anti-UV, Ultraviolet resistant, and rainfall resistant
- Up to 8 FTTH fiber drops
- Wall mounted, or pole mounted with additional fittings
- 2 cable inlet ports, 8 fiber drop outlet ports
- Suitable for corridor, basement room, and building’s outer walls application
- With the function of the mechanical splice, fusion splice, optical light splitting, wiring distributions
|Product||8 port fiber distribution box/hub|
|Cable entries||2 No. of fiber cable inlet; 8 Nos. for 2x3mm drop cable|
|Max. capacity||8 cores|
|Adapter||SC, LC, FC, ST|