- General Details
- Related Products
- Unit Space: 4U
- Max Adapters Panels: 12 pcs
- Termination Capacity: max 288 port
FOCONEC produces High-Density Q-CONEC 4U Rack Mount Fiber Enclosure. It holds 12 LGX fiber adapter panels for SC, LC, FC, ST, or MPO/MTP adapters.
With removable hinged doors & sliding-out inner trays, our 4U rack mount fiber enclosure features front/rear access, which makes optical fiber splices, connections, and cable management flexible & simple.
This LGX compatible 4U rack mount fiber enclosure accepts fiber optic adapter panels & MTP or MPO fiber optic cassette modules with a standard hole-to-hole mounting dimension.
Our 4U rack mount fiber enclosure is suitable for 144 core optical fiber splices, or Max 288 core LC connector to LC connector directly terminations.
Fiber optic splice trays are available to accommodate optical fiber splices of transferring loose tube fiber trunk cable to fiber optic pigtails required. All fiber adapter panels/plates allow easy & quick installation by means of push-pin fasteners (snap-in latches).
The surface finishing of our 4U rack mount fiber enclosure is powder-coated in black color, cold-rolled steel case provides long-lasting, excellent protection of optical fiber connections.
FOCONEC manufactures Q-CONEC series rack mount fiber enclosures for high density & plug & play fiber cabling systems.
In 1, 2, 3, 4 rack unit space, the rackmount fiber enclosures could accommodate 3, 6, 9, 12 adapter panels or MTP/MPO fiber cassettes.
For different fiber optic adapter panels loaded, we have 24, 36, 48, 72, 96, 144, 196, and max 288 port fiber patch panel enclosures for your choice.
- Suitable for 19” and 23” racks or cabinets
- 16-gauge steel, folded edge design, strong and robust
- Sliding inner drawer, more convenient fiber cable installations and management
- 12 adapter plates or fiber cassettes with a standard LGX footprint
- Variety of 6, 12, 24 port fiber adapter panels
- SC, LC, FC, ST or MTP/MPO adapters fully loaded
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust-resistant surface finishing
- Extended enclosure depth, allow more working space for splicing applications or cable storage
- Datacenter, enterprise high-density fiber system
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets, etc.
- Customer premise applications to protect, storage fiber splices, terminations, and distributions
|Part Number||Product Description|
|QCRME-1RU3P||1U rack mount fiber enclosure, LGX compatible, 3 adapter panel type|
|QCRME-2RU6P||2U rack mount fiber enclosure, LGX compatible, 6 adapter panel type|
|QCRME-3RU9P||3U rack mount fiber enclosure, LGX compatible, 9 adapter panel type|
|QCRME-4RU12P||4U rack mount fiber enclosure, LGX compatible, 12 adapter panel type|
Q-CONEC 3-panel fiber enclosure QCRME-1RU3P, rack-mounted, slide-out tray, holds 3 LGX adapter panels, 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 fiber, 1.5mm SPCC
24 port fiber optic adapter panel, 6 quad LC adapters loaded for LC to LC connection in OM3/OM4 fiber, 1.5mm SPCC, black powder coated
fiber optic adapter panel/plate 12 port, with 6 duplex SC OM3 10gig duplex adapters, for LGX fiber patch panels, enclosures, boxes