4, 6, 8, 12 Strand Fiber Pigtails, Distribution Cable, w/ SC, LC, ST Connectors
- Fiber Cable Assemblies
- Fiber Optic Pigtails
- 4, 6, 8, 12 Strand Fiber Pigtails, Distribution Cable, w/ SC, LC, ST Connectors
- General Details
FOCONEC offers 4, 6, 8, 12 strand fiber pigtails, a distribution trunk cable with ST, SC, FC, or LC connectors terminated at one end, the other end is open for fiber splicing with entrance cable wires.
Fiber optic distribution cables are multi-core fiber cables constructed with color-coded individual 900μm fibers. The fibers are bundled into 4, 6, 8, or 12 fibers in a single cable jacket.
The fiber cable are available in single-mode OS2, multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, or OM4 fiber.
FOCONEC produces 4, 6, 8, or 12 strand fiber pigtails with 0.9mm fanout legs or 2.0mm fanout legs by adding a breakout kit.
Pulling eye could be pre-installed on the end with fiber optic connectors, enabling easy handling of fiber cables in the field.
- 4, 6, 8, 12 strand distribution fiber pigtail
- Riser, Plenum, LSZH flame-retardant cable for option
- Single-mode 9/125 fiber, multimode fiber cable for option
- UPC or APC polished SC, LC, ST, or FC fiber connectors
- 100% factory tested with complete test results
- Customized cable length, cable colors, staggering, and labeling
- Pulling eye, cable reel available for connector protection and easy cable installation
- Datacenter, backbone cabling
- Telecommunication room
- Fiber To The Home(FTTH)
- Local Area Network(LAN)
- Various kinds of testing and self-control system
|Connector A||Fiber Mode||Cable Type||Fanout Legs||Length|
|SCU||SC/UPC||SM||SM 9/125||6F||6 Cores||09||0.9mm||1M||1 meter|
|SCA||SC/APC||SBI||SM bend insensititive||12F||12 Cores||20||2.0mm||2M||2 meters|
|LCU||LC/UPC||M1||MM 62.5/125||24F||24 Cores||customized|
|FCU||FC/UPC||M3||MM OM3 10Gig|
|FCA||FC/APC||M4||MM OM4 10Gig|
|Attn:||1. Breakout kit added for 2.0mm fanout legs.|
|2. Fanout length could be 30cm to max 1m, with the same length or staggered.|
|3. We have G657.A1 G657.A2 and G657.B2 bend-insensitive fibers for options|