- General Details
- Order Guide
FOCONEC produces RFE-L1U3P 1U 3-Panel Rack Mount Fiber Enclosure. Its inner tray has 3 slots and accepts LGX fiber optic adapter panels or MTP/MPO fiber cassettes.
This 1U fiber patch panel enclosure features front/rear access with hinged, removable front/ back panels. It has a slide-out inner tray that gives more flexibility for fiber cable termination, distribution, fusion splicing, and excess cable wire storage. FOST-A24F Fiber optic splice trays are offered to accommodate optical fiber splice protectors.
We could offer a 3-panel rack mount fiber enclosure unloaded, or fully loaded with LC, SC, FC, ST, MPO adapter panels, pigtails.
- 19-inch rack-mount fiber enclosure, LGX compatible
- Accommodate for 3 adapter panel plates, or fiber cassettes
- Stronger and robust structure: 16-gauge steel or aluminum, folded edges
- Front/rear access with hinged, removable panels
- Slide-out inner tray, more convenient fiber cable installations, and management
- 6, 12, 24 port fiber panel with SC, LC, FC, ST, MTRJ, MPO / MTP adapter for option
- 350mm enclosure depth, allow more working space for splicing applications or cable storage
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust-resistant surface finishing
- Datacenter, enterprise high-density fiber system
- Equipment rooms, building entrances, telecommunications closets, etc.
- Customer premise applications to protect, storage fiber splices, terminations, and distributions
What is the difference between 2 fiber enclosures of RME-L1P3P & QCRME-1RU3P?
- Top Cover: QCRME-1RU3P has 2 covers, one front, one back part. RME-L1U3P is one cover.
- Inner Tray: The spring plunger position of QCRME-1RU3P is at the back, in comparison, the spring plunger position of RME-L1U3P is in the front.
- Front Panel: QCRME-1RU3P is transparent acrylic panel. In comparison, RME-L1U3P is a metal type, the same as the enclosure body.