- General Details
FOCONEC manufactures 24 Core Fiber Optic Splice tray FOST-A24F, which is used to store, protect max 24 fusion fiber splices, and access fibers. It is suitable for loose tube or tight buffer fiber cables.
This fiber splice tray/cassette is applicable for rack or wall mount fiber optic patch panels, fiber enclosures, terminal box, or distribution unit, LIU, etc.
Each FOST-A24F fiber splice holds up to 24 fiber splices. Each splice tray can be assembled with a transparent cover to protect the splices from damaging.
The splice trays are stackable to realize up to 48, 72, 96 or 144 core fiber splices in fiber enclosures.
With a label on the cover, It is easy to write down optical fiber information for further checking & managing.
- 24 core fiber optic splice tray
- Storage and protect splice fibers
- Accommodate 24 heat shrinkable fiber splice protector/sleeves
- ABS material used for a long time & repeatable operation
- Crystal clear cover with a paper label, easy to manage and record 24 inner fibers
- Multiple tie-down holes for securing incoming fiber
- Accommodate standard 40~60mm heat shrink protection sleeves with 2.5mm diameters
- Rack/wall mount enclosure
- Fiber optic patch panel
- Fiber terminal box
- Fiber distribution box
|Product||Fiber Optic Splice Tray|
|Heat Shrinkable Sleeves||2.5*60mm, 3.0*60mm, 2.5*40mm, 3.0*40mm|