LC Fiber pigtails are widely used to splice with entrance fiber cable in rack mount, wall mount fiber patch panels, enclosures, outlet boxes, then realized connection with optical transmission devices.
An LC fiber pigtail is a single-fiber or multi-fiber cable with LC connectors terminated on end, and another end keeps open for future splicing with entrance fiber cables.
According to fiber types, our single fiber LC pigtails including the following:
- LC pigtail single-mode OS2 9/125
- LC pigtail multimode 62.5/125 OM1
- LC pigtail multimode 50/125 OM2
- LC pigtail multimode 50/125 OM3
- LC pigtail multimode 50/125 OM4
To meet different application in a patch panel, splice enclosure, distribution box, wall outlet, LIU, etc, the length of a pigtail cable could be:
- 1 meter
- 1.5 meters
- 2 meters
For single-mode fiber pigtail, the LC connector could be UPC or APC polished. And LC connectors of multimode fiber pigtail are UPC polished.
Except for single fiber pigtail, FOCONEC produces multi-strand fiber pigtails, such as:
- Color-coded 6, 12 fiber pigtails
- Distribution fiber pigtails
- Armored or waterproof pigtails for outdoor harsh environment installation