FOCONEC’s wall mount fiber enclosures, distribution boxes terminate 6, 12, 24, 48 fibers. fiber closures are designed to accommodate modular designed or customized fiber optic adapter panels, will make fiber cable termination, distribution, connection more easily & quickly.
Our wall mounted fiber distribution enclosures are designed with hinged front panels and secured with locks.
Powder-coated steel case provides a long-lasting, excellent protection of optical fiber connections. Optional optical fiber splice trays are available when fiber splice operation required to transfer from buffer fiber to loose tube fibers.
- Multiple cable entrance ports, protected with rubber grommets
- Cam lock restricts access to main compartment
- Standard cutting holes, suitable for Adapter plates and plug & play cassettes
- Double doors with big open angle, convenient for on-site operation and management
- Made of low carbon steel or Aluminium, with folded edge design for strength and robustness
- Variety of factory pre-terminated fiber cable patch cables, pigtails, adapters available