FOCONEC offers rack mount enclosures with providing cross-connection and interconnection between optical fiber cables and fiber optic equipment deployed in optical transmission systems, also enable mechanical protection for such fiber connections.
All Rack Mount Enclosures accept modular designed LGX adaptor panels & MTP / MPO fiber cassettes. Depending on fiber enclosure or patch panel size (1, 2, 3 or 4 RUs) and adaptors panels choose, out rack mount enclosure could accommodate 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 adaptor plates / plates and terminate a range of 12 to 288 fiber optic connection.
Optical fiber splice trays are optional when optical fiber splicing or transfer from buffer fiber to loose tube fiber trunks are required. All adapter panels / plates allow easy & quick installation by means of fasteners(snap-in latches).
Our LGX fiber optic patch panel, enclosure features front / rear access with hinged panels and sliding-out inner panel for easy, quick fiber connectivity and inspection. Black powder-coated steel case provides a long- lasting, excellent protection of optical fiber connections.
- Support 19” and 23” rack mounting applications
- Built of 16-gauge steel (1.5mm thickness) & folded edge design for strength and robustness
- Sliding design for more convenient installations
- Standard footprint for Adapter panels and MTP cassettes, based on 117.5mm hole-to-hole spacing
- Black powder-coated for a long-lasting, rust resistant finish
- Extended depth, allow more working space for splicing applications or cable storage