Leveraging more than 10 years’ experience of serving our customers in the business of fiber optics, FOCONEC provides a wide range of optical fiber cables, connectors & related accessories for data centers, building backbones, FTTx and CATV netwroks. We help customers build reliable, intelligent and cost effective interconnections or cross connections through a comprehensive line of fiber patch cables, enclosures, patch panels, optical connectors, adaptors, attenuators, couplers/splitters and related devices.
• Standard Simplex Fiber Patch Cords & Duplex Fiber Patch CordsThe simplex / duplex fiber patch cord are built on indoor simplex or duplex fiber cables, coming in PVC riser, plenum or LSZH jackets. The fiber types include single mode G652D, single mode G657.A, Multimode 50/125, multimode 62.5/125, OM3, OM4 etc. With connectors terminated, we offer LC, SC, ST, FC, MTRJ, DIN, D4, MU, E2000 fiber patch cords.
• Factory pre-terminated Multi-strand Fiber Patch CablesOur multi strand fiber optic patch cables are produced with indoor trunk or ribbon cables with 2 to max 144 cores with 900 μm diameters. For trunk cables with more than 24 cores, the fibers are bundled into subunits of 6-(24F), 8-(48F) or 12-fibers each. Each subunit is identified and the individual fibers within the subunits are color-coded. For ribbon cables, individual 250 μm bare fibers are constructed as a ribbon, each fiber color coded. Then the ribbon fibers are packed in one outer flat ribbon Jacket. All the trunk or ribbon cables could be terminated with connectors one end(pigtail) or both ends.
• Rack/wall mount Patch Panels, EnclosuresOur rack / wall mount fiber enclosures are used to provides splicing and patching of fiber optic terminations. The rack mount fiber enclosures are available for 19 inch or 23 inch racks or cabinets. With standard 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U height, the splicing capacity covers a wide range of 12 to 288 fibers. As a high density cabling solution, we offer Q-Conec rack or wall mount fiber enclousres using industry standard LGX adapter plates or panals. All panels can be ordered empty or pre-configured to your specifications. All Q-Conec fiber enclosures feature front and rear latching doors and slide-out trays with stops to prevent stress on delicate fibers.
• Adaptor Panels, Plug & Play MTP/MPO Cassettes, Splitter ModulesOur adapter panels, MPO cassettes and splitter modules are with standard LGX mounting holes, which could be used all rack or wall mount fiber enclosures, panels using LGX panels. Empty or fully loaded adapters are available as per customer requirement. Blank adapter panels are available and used to cover panel positions not used.
• Fused Fiber Coupler, PLC Fiber Optic SplitterOur optical splitters are available in FBT and PLC types, which are widely used in PON, GEPON networks. For different installation requirement, our splitters have different package dimensions, such as small steel tube, ABS box, Tray, cassette module, 19 inch rack mounted panel.
• Fiber Optic Adaptors, AttenuatorsWe offer standard fiber optic adapters, hybrid adapters, covering LC, SC, FC, ST, MU, DIN, MTRJ, MPO connectors, and using ceramic mating sleeves with lower insertion loss. Male to female plug type fiber optic attenuator& female to female adapter type attenuators are available with a range of 1 to 30dB attenuation value, and single mode or multimode fiber for option.
• Racks & Cabinets
• Fiber Cabling Management Accessories
• Fiber Splicing and Test Tools for field installation
• OEM solutions
• RoHS, UL Certified materials
• Experienced engineer teams & long term trained workers
• High quality production equipments
• Whole process quality control and 100% test before delivery
Using high standard, certified materials and the latest technologies, we maximize our products performance to ensure compliance with industry standards for cabling system and designated applications.
• Mobile Communications Operators
• Telecom Products Distributor
• Finance, Medical, Education
• Government and Military
trained workers, experienced engineers, dedicated in fiber optic communication
FOCONEC has 10 years experience of producing fiber cable assemblies, patch panels. We offer customized & OEM cables, enclosures to realize reliable fiber connectivity.
Better Fiber Connectivity
improved production design, quick deployed high density fiber cabling
Based on years' experience of fiber patch cables, enclosures, and valuable feedback from our customers, FOCONEC keeps improving our fiber connectivity products to meet high efficiency, cost effective fiber cabling.